Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Warm Socks For No Circulation In Feet

is now ge 'Flattr' t

Who has not seen it yet, here is the logo that are probably the next few days, weeks and months, if not accompany even years and decades. Flattr, a combination of flapping and flatrate ... Flattr to help artists, freelance journalists or just dedicated people, a small portion of the pie to get the other. No, I do not think Flattr can be considered as donations service / should. I think a lot more that Flattr is a possibility of cash payments to the private bloggers (like me) or the artist or the company or or or support and thus show like that one of the content. As exactly does Flattr actually shows the following video:

The video says it very much about what makes Flattr Flattr and how to understand. I have naturally "requested" my own Flattr button. Flattr currently running in the successful beta phase and I think that we will soon be able to appeal to a broad public with it. It makes sense I find here that you can register as users or just something gets on the cake of others if you tell yourself well, let's say 10 euros a month, "donate" and can thus divide his cake too. Useful, interest and potential. Everybody's coming, everyone has something out of it and vlt. is it as a something, and I'll say it again clearly "something" better distribution of the assets of other people. Well, we stay away from the time nor fortune. But I think that the artist, or amateur author is pleased simply can not and motivated is if he has registered at the end of the month a few € on his Flattr account and so has a small financial confirmation that what he is doing is good and other people please.

Supports Flattr! For me, for you, for ALL!


In this sense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment