Saturday, June 5, 2010

Detritivores And Decomposers

too much

because I find no time to keep everything up to date and have always had the pure attribute which currently employs me, this record is a little shorter than used to. Follow me on Twitter

to get my latest news. You will find me HERE





What has shocked me today, tomorrow, the pictures of Boston.com
The Boston Globe have added a so-called Big Picture blog. The images currently on the oil slick can be seen. These images shock. They show no black bars and glorification as the animals in the affected Areas is possible and what havoc with the oil pollution to our environment and our lives.

Beautiful is something different, even if the pictures were taken, even in a phenomenal quality.

in this sense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment