Sunday, January 31, 2010

Women With Exteme Hips

other day on facebook I am convinced

Today I saw on Facebook a peculiar status:

Laura artichoke My wish for 2010 is that people understand that children with a disability not an illness. These children need a cure, but acceptance! 93% of people will not copy this message and a status message . Use Be one of the 7% do it and such status report at least one hour

my answer is this:

Janos Kehl
only a necessity which is so copy etas in the status is moronic. I also do not post in the state that the earth is round. If I accept disabled hei ... Show More the SST that I accept them as DIFFERENT. They are no different. Everyone has his disability. Since no acceptance is necessary. Disabled we are all .... People we are all .... I accept the fact that we are all equal, not that those who are otherwise really quite okay. And that's a huge difference!
What do YOU think?
post your comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment