Friday, January 15, 2010

Mirar Movies Espanol Gratis

time again - Friday Filler


The wonderful Friday Filler by and with Barbara


first man I'm so broken and tired at the moment.

second There are constant changes in life , large and small, beautiful, and bad ...

third While Tils therapy I same dinner made ready for tonight.
4th I'm thinking here in a small cafe open Kappel, and this is no joke!

5th Now I would like to in Hamburg and would love to meet with friends, drink good coffee and cupcakes feed and make plans for the girls holiday!

6th My little white notebook is my favorite toy . Geschnekt me my friend, so I can go to the most unlikely places online. Thank you darling!

7th As for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to the tasty parsley root soup, which has just been completed and the film "Late Bloomers" tomorrow we do to our great daughter to Bad Lausick, makes them an education for Educator and would like to open day and Sunday point I finally know some furniture and pack, the stuff for s hospital.
What did you tell her so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment