Friday, February 4, 2011

Westernchikan Main Courses

comes instead of Friday Filler

On Friday Filler I just need to think too long.
spontaneously because I can not think of anything so fast ...
laughing so I'm going Friday to present more often a music video.
Maybe you like it so the odd song.

Today I have chosen you Jan Sievers "The Search".
I find his music and the lyrics awesome hammer.
browsing on youtube I found out
"Germany finds you" that Jan Sievers with the song, the campaign
- be supported on the search for missing children
.


How bad has it for the parents, relatives or friends,
miss her child.
If you like the music or if you like to support the campaign
forwards the video to as many people.
it tells him with your friends on Facebook or is it also to your blog.
I wish you all
a nice weekend
Ines

0 comments:

Post a Comment