Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where To Buy Quo Makeup

Ah, now a beautiful Sunday

I have my first Blog Award and received the same two dear times
by Birgit
schlossbaerchen
and love of the Niki-niki
thank you so much both of you for the award
let you push it once doll.
I'm really happy about it.


the award I think is great because it has a specific purpose.
The meaning of the award make it even less well-known blogs
better known in Blogerwelt

And so it is written in the rules:

You are tagged and was like ? participate


* Create a Post, adding the Love Blog & the image posting instructions reinkopierst (= the text you are reading).



* shall also link you to the blog of the person who gave you the award you the link of your Award & leave some posts.



* Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite posts that you link to your post and also the owner of each per comment function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link of the post give us is where the declaration is.



love blogger: The aim of this action is that we are known to bring good blogs to light, so I would ask you to post any blogs that already have been 3,000 readers, but talented beginners and people who blog already but just for a while, but still not known.



Phew now it will be difficult. Many of my favorite blogs have indeed already received this award.

would like to this blog I share the award
I would be glad if you accept the award.

The 2nd Reason why today is a beautiful day

is I have more than 20 regular readers.
So I give my third Award to all my loyal readers.

because without you it would not give this blog.

Thank you for your interest in my blog.



and 3rd Why is a beautiful Sunday today
I have my first Candy-profit
I'm really happy all the time and had a broad grin on his face.
I found on the iris and basti-baeren won the blog candy.
Now I am soooo excited about my win.
Well a few Days I have to tell me probably more patient.

I wish you all a great rest of Sunday and a good start to the week
Greetings
Ines

0 comments:

Post a Comment