Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lowes 5 Welding Goggles

My first Gnome packages

Juhu juhuuu ... ... today I was able to open my first Gnome packages.
I have received quite a lot of beautiful things.

First of all, the package of Netti.
Again love you dear Annette. You have given me a blast. So many wonderful things were in the package.
A cup of delicious and Gnome-Geheimnistee. The tea I'll try the same times. Then there was
in it, a bearish bookmarks that was embroidered with the embroidery machine. This is simply beautiful. With this a scented candle that smells really great Christmas, a few with decoration for my bears.
The slide is really cute, and many, many of my stash. Do not forget a bag of gummy bears and a teddy soap. But not even look




And since my stash all have fit the picture I have of them also made a picture.



My 2nd Packet is of Inca. Dear Inca also many thanks to you for the great package. You just hit my taste. I love homemade soaps.
I've got a really great buckthorn grapefruit soap. Since I'm already looking forward again anwaschen. Also present was a candle in mini cup with bear motif. A couple of tasty blends. So very my favorite tea, Turkish apple. Particularly beautiful is the hand-made tea light and the great Christmas card with Bear motif.


Now I can still sneak up 2 packs. But now I find the wait not so difficult.
I wish you all a great 4th Advent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment