Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kates Playground Huge Galleries

"Namoroka" or "Mine Field"


As many know, I use since almost half a year now on my notebook (so to speak my main companion at work and even private) Ubuntu, ie a Linux distribution. My farewell to Windows I find it was me or anything but seriously, after I've gradually discovered that Linux is almost unlimited possibilities in the design of its own operating system or permits already 'out of the box' brings.

Gradually, you also get a feel for what software in Linux, be it a browser, preferably running, and what great alternative to a standard Windows program there. And just in the browser issue, I have the past few days made some interesting experiences. The Browser Namoroka "and" Minefield "build almost on the same architecture, namely which, in my opinion, the earned (whether or not it is now) market leader, "Firefox". And yet stands Namoroka out for speed and page layout and displays as well as my own couchnet.eu perfectly, while that clearly is not on the Firefox 4.0 version anabolic Minefield browser to the animation in my header, and builds the entire page incorrectly.

conclusion, if only for my own page:

Namoroka vlt is not as packed with extras like its big brother the Minefield browser, but these so-funny-sounding browser does exactly what to make just a browser. It works and measures accurately to the desired content on the internet and without unnecessary Schnickschnak. If you have even a chance to try the two browsers, .... doing it and told me of your own experiences.

This Sinnne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment