Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cake Messages For Congratulations

Easter Food

In Tils kindergarten is held every month instead of a small cake bazaar. This month, the class representatives had agreed an O art bazaar cake to make. And these are our My posts ... Hefehasenbackversuch much you further below, as long as you can see rabbits. The course I could not let sit on my bakers honor and I still very quickly baked egg muffins (very delicious!) Our "Monster Rabbit", the children have discovered all the animals in it and our Moritz said: " Mama does not matter, H breast of taste them ". And after consultations with other mothers ( shrill Evchen and Tina), I have decided to hand it in kindergarten.

wishes Have a nice Wednesday evening, I have to bissl potter for Easter! See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment