Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can You Get Herpes In Nose

name

this article I saw yesterday with a friend and found it just wonderful ... I have it printed me and pinned to my fridge ... for some moments.


name of a child
Do not spoil me!
I know I do not get everything, what I ask.
I want you to face up only to the test.
not insult me in the presence of other people!
I will give your words much more attention
if you speak to me in confidence
blamierst public and not me.
Do not be afraid with me
and give my little whims too much customers attention!
give me only sometimes the affection I need.
Do not be shocked if I tell you, "I hate you!"
I do not hate you, but your power.
Keep me is not always from the effects of my actions!
I have to make sometimes painful experiences.
not nagging!
If you do, do I protect myself by myself deaf agency.
Do not make promises quick!
Remember that I am terribly Stcih left feel
if the promises are not kept.
Do not be inconsistent!
That makes me quite insecure
and I can lose my trust to you.
Listen to me when I ask questions!
If you do not listen to me, I'll get me the answers of others.
Do not say my Ängte be silly!
you are frighteningly real,
but you can reassure me when you try to understand them.
attempts to do is not always as perfect and infallible to You!
The shock is too great for me when I tell you that it still are not.
Do not think that it is beneath your dignity,
you to apologize to me!
An honest apology awakens in me
a surprising feeling of affection.
Do not forget, I love experiments!
I can not be great without it.
Please keep it out!
Remember how fast I grow up!
It must be very hard for you,
keep pace with me - but please try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment